TransForm works to fully understand our clients’ needs and to develop this understanding into strong, long term relationships. We aim to provide research expertise that has a practical purpose helping to achieve clients’ objectives. Our findings and recommendations have helped improve delivery, profitability and sustainability.
We offer research expertise in the key issues facing the economy and businesses:
MOVING TO A GREENER, MORE SUSTAINABLE FUTURE
- With expertise in energy and environmental issues, including renewable energy workforce development needs, meeting carbon reduction targets and climate change, our informed research guides policy interventions and business response.
IMPROVING SERVICE PROVISION AND ACCESS TO MARKETS
- Enhancing access to services and opening new markets requires careful study. Our research has improved public and Third sector service provision, increased businesses’ market share and enabled individuals to obtain the services they need.
UNDERSTANDING CHANGING BUSINESS AND POPULATION DEMOGRAPHICS
- A clear understanding of the changes taking place in the economy and society are central to strategy development and business planning. We are well versed in interpreting evidence to understand the implications and identify the key issues.
INSIGHT INTO THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS OF CUSTOMERS AND CLIENTS
- Fully understanding the views and requirements of your clients is central to improving their satisfaction with your service. We have expertise in exploring customer expectations, attitudes and requirements to produce focussed recommendations for improving delivery and sales alike.
TransForm is pleased to offer advice on:
- Design: What methods are most appropriate for the issues to be addressed?
- Resources: What research can be conducted in the available time and budget?
- Results: What can be achieved by the research and what will maximise its value?
Our recent work has included market demand assessments, community engagement studies, the development of partnerships and project evaluations.
Our aim is to find the best solution to the challenge faced by our clients. By working in close partnership with our clients we are able to tailor the research to best meet their needs.
If you need advice on research design or would like more information about our services, please call on: 01392 241304 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org